Thursday, May 16, 2013

Waiting Game on the 1971 Yamaha CS3 200

It's a waiting game now...I have sent off for the title on the Yamaha 200 and it is running perfect!  I am going to spend Friday night cleaning the piss out of it, and preparing it for Beatersville.  Fabbing of the emblems will happen this weekend.  After my first test ride of this little beastie I realized it needs the wheels balanced, and that this little torque monster will get you sideways if your not careful...Beatersville is going to be a bit of a disappointment this year because I don't have a full on custom to p



resent, but this bike is a beater for sure and will fit in nicely.  I am cranking back up on fabrication on the GT with a week full of time next week to have it done by the following weekend.  With a little luck the frame will be off to powder at that time along with the forks....

No comments:

Post a Comment