Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tying Up Loose Ends

It's been a while since I posted last...that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your perspective...fore it's been a good thing.  I took the month of October off...for a small builder like me with low overhead and flexibility this is just what I needed to get to the juices flowing again.  After the completion of Veruca I was a bit burned out.  Now with renewed energy I'm back at it.  I have been going back and forth with the seat on my personal bike (the Duce) for a while and finally go around to doing what I wanted...I think it still needs a bit of tweaking but a bike is never done til you sell it...Veruca is up on the stand now ironing out a few bugs...this is not uncommon for custom builds, and with as much customization done to Veruca she will take some time to get her where I want her...the next bike coming up this month is the XS1100...by far my biggest bike I've ever built but with my recent string of 350 fours that have been coming across the lift I'm feeling ready for this beast...the RM 80ish ;0) is running like a top and has made many a loop around the neighborhood to keep it's 110 CCs pounding away all winter...for my late winter early spring I have another 350 four project (or two) in the works...things are heating up and with the start of snowboard season right around the corner I've got my hands full...

No comments:

Post a Comment