Friday, December 21, 2012

SoHo v SoFo

Ok so now Louisville is trying to copy my idea...granted Soho is a well know area and all but me putting it to mean SOuthern HOosier has been my twist on it for years...(just look at all my coaster brake road bike ive built in the style of the little 500 which i have dubbed SoHo style) now they want to jazz up Fourth Street with the name SoFo (SOuth FOurth Street) uggggghhhh....let it be know far and wide I was using SOHO way before SOFO.... My first post on this blog came only after years of calling Southern Indiana SoHo...at least mine was out before their announcement so no one can accuse me of copying...bitter?...maybe... Thinking there is a conspiracy with black helicopters watching and listen to my thoughts...defiantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment